“Good food, great staff!!!”
Review of El Caporal

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Your meal starts with a friendly staff taking your order. They greet you with chips and salsa. I suggest the nachos cheese and tacos al pastor! The also do a mean mole sauce!!!!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

The fastest service for lunch! A consistently good experience. I love their homemade salsa, which you can purchase by the tub. The veggie burrito is big enough for two people.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

The soup ewas great. The rest is typical Hybrid American-Mexican food.

Reviewed December 14, 2011

I got terribly ill after eating here. I spent the night throwing up. I was with several people....it appears only a couple of us got sick. I think it was stuffed peppers that were the culprit.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

This is the best Mexican restaurant in Ellensburg - heck, I'd even say in all of Yakima and Kittitas Counties. I don't live in Ellensburg anymore, but I go here whenever I'm visiting. Service is fast and the food is always good. You're guaranteed a good time and great meal.