“Well done”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We've been here numerous times and never been disappointed. Many of the dishes are standard fare done well, but others are special to their kitchen. This is one of the few places (The Old Spaghetti Factory is another) where pasta with burnt butter and mizithra cheese is available ... yum! Good cooking, lively atmosphere, and friendly staff.

1  Thank TaliesinNW

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very disappointed with EPC as I was hoping for something great given the reviews. We arrived at noon for lunch to an empty restaurant. Seated on the patio the hostess who sat us asked if we wanted a drink. We asked for sparkling water if they had it - yea, I think we have Pelligna or something. We order the Pelligrino - rather than bringing out the bottle, she poured it over ice cubes and brought out filled glasses (i'm sorry but when I buy premium bottled water I don't want it diluted with chlorinated tap water ice cubes).

I asked our waitress, Jessica, if the pasta was made fresh on site. "I have no idea" she said, "But I don't think so". So the EPC doesn't even train their staff, and doesn't make its own pasta, makes you wonder what else is lacking attention I can't see.

We order the Bruschetta for a starter - which was just alright with a fairly heavy amount of balsamic overpowering the freshness. For the main we had the Angel Hair and Artichokes from the 'healthy/light' portion of the menu. When it arrived it was swimming in olive oil - the bottom 1/2 inch of the pasta bowl was pure oil. Very sad as not only was this not in alignment with the healthy moniker, but it ruined the taste.

Won't be back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Overpriced for the quality. I wouldn't go back. This is silly to have to type more when that's all that is needed to know its not a great place to eat.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

This place was recommended by our hotel and they were spot on! It was very good starting with the fresh little loafs of bread our waitress brought. She also brought fresh minced garlic in oil with a little salt for the bread. There was also oil and balsamic vinegar on the table. We each had a different pasta dish and everyone was happy with their selection. The service was fast and the wait staff was very friendly. Great choice for our dinner

Reviewed May 5, 2018

This is a hidden gem, a lot of people miss it as it does not really stand out. The food is good, a little lite on the portions is all. Friendly staff most of the time, sometimes the younger staff forget to at least smile at customers (it increases tips)! Very clean place, well worth a stop and teh prices are not that bad.