“Wonderful Dinner!”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Nashville, Tennessee
“Wonderful Dinner!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We found this restaurant while on a one night stay in Ellensburg. I'm so glad we did! I had the Shrimp Rosetta, and it was one of the top 5 restaurant dishes I've ever had. There were five in our party, and everyone chose different meals and were pleased. I would definitely recommend it and would go back if I ever find myself in Ellensburg again.

• Visited July 2014

Centralia, Washington
“Must Go in Ellensburg!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

If you want quality food and excellent service, this is the place to go. The service was the best service I had in awhile. Staff was very friendly and helpful, knew the menu and were very attentive. Big portions for a good price!! If I live here this would be my main go to restaurant!

• Visited July 2014
Bellevue, Washington
“Pasta company”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

This is a very nice full service restaurant, The staff was excellent, The food was great lots of choices, they made a mistake on order and fixed it with all new in 5 min. We sat outsde in patio, inside also available. Loved the homemade lemon dressing (also for sale to go).

Visited June 2014
1 Thank tdriver420
Tacoma
“Dinner out in Ellensburg”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I enjoyed everything about this restaraunt! The atmosphere, the food, and the wait staff! I would highly recommend it to anyone coming here looking for a great place to eat. I will definitely go there again when I visit Ellensburg again!

• Visited September 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Nice surprise in Ellensburg!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We were just driving around looking for a dinner place, without high expectations. The Pasta Co was an obvious choice; independent (we avoid chain restaurants), funky decor, busy. We were not disappointed!
The service was fast and friendly, the food had wonderful deep flavors, and we left full and happy. Sometime we would like to go back and try the desserts, which looked excellent as well.
Highly recommended!