“Pasta company”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Bellevue, Washington
“Pasta company”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

This is a very nice full service restaurant, The staff was excellent, The food was great lots of choices, they made a mistake on order and fixed it with all new in 5 min. We sat outsde in patio, inside also available. Loved the homemade lemon dressing (also for sale to go).

Visited June 2014
1 Thank tdriver420

Tacoma
“Dinner out in Ellensburg”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I enjoyed everything about this restaraunt! The atmosphere, the food, and the wait staff! I would highly recommend it to anyone coming here looking for a great place to eat. I will definitely go there again when I visit Ellensburg again!

• Visited September 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Nice surprise in Ellensburg!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We were just driving around looking for a dinner place, without high expectations. The Pasta Co was an obvious choice; independent (we avoid chain restaurants), funky decor, busy. We were not disappointed!
The service was fast and friendly, the food had wonderful deep flavors, and we left full and happy. Sometime we would like to go back and try the desserts, which looked excellent as well.
Highly recommended!

• Visited June 2014
Forks, Washington
“Good Local Italian”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I ate here based on reviews from here and was not disappointed. The staff was friendly and efficient. My food came reasonably quickly and was hot and delicious. My pasta had a lot of meat and sauce with it. I got a lot of food for a decent price.

I ate indoors since it was cold and windy outside. The atmosphere was quiet and pleasant.

• Visited May 2014
Vancouver, Washington
“Eating out in Ellensburg”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Service fantastic. Food was amazing. Wine list was explained well and good choices. Staff very patient with 2 3yr olds in tow.

Visited June 2014