“Eating out in Ellensburg”

Ellensburg Pasta Company
Ranked #3 of 110 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Service fantastic. Food was amazing. Wine list was explained well and good choices. Staff very patient with 2 3yr olds in tow.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We stopped here after our favorite BBQ place was closed. Service was good and the food was very good. Not so sure about the garlic type spread they serve with their bread, way to spicy for me. The Ellensburg fettuccini was very good and the price was very reasonable. Would stop again.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place had good reviews and I love pasta so I really wanted to try it. The building is an old gas station which was very cool and the bring you fresh grated garlic and bread. I got the Ellensburg fettuccini and it was not good, at all. I hate wasting food but I had to, it was a very bland sauce but then had a strange bitter aftertaste. I thought maybe it was just me but the ladies I was with got the seafood fettuccini and smoked salmon linguini and they weren't happy with theirs either. I guess I was also expecting a fresh or homemade pasta with the name but it wasn't. I would not recommend it.

1  Thank Travel4pleasure07
Reviewed May 28, 2014

EPC is the "go to" restaurant that locals sometimes take for granted. The food is always well-prepared even if it's not the most creative menu. Pastas have the usual sauces, but the ingredients are always fresh. The beer and wine list is decent with several local picks (including 1 or 2 pours from the Iron Horse Brewery). Although I've never been absolutely "wow'd" by a meal, I've also never been disappointed.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We had good service, everyone was friendly and hospitable. The problem is with the food, unfortunately. The marinara sauce tasted like sugar, the meatballs were rubbery. Our companion's Marsala was deemed just ok, the chicken parmesan "pretty good" and the house pasta also got an ok. Disappointed in the food - such nice people work there, it would be great if they could upgrade the food. Sorry.

1  Thank jodimaca