“Even our picky eater liked it”

Ellensburg Pasta Company
Ranked #3 of 109 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Nice lunch stop ! I had a chopped salad - my son had a burger with a lot of meat ( patty, bacon and ham?) he said it was interesting twist to a burger. He was glad he had a salad instead of fries because otherwise he wouldn't have been able to eat it all. My daughter had alfredo pasta and loved it. Our waitress was excellent and service was efficient. Very good value

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stopped in Ellensburg not be design but by necessity. We found the Ellensburg Pasta Company on TripAdvisor and decided to give it a try, but had pretty low expectations because the town didn't offer a whole bunch of dining options. But we were so pleasantly surprised. I had a salmon salad that was excellent. The fish was perfectly cooked and very flavorful. The greens were fresh, and the dressing added nice flavor without overpowering. We'd recommend it.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I had some tortellini that was very good and a fresh salad that had only fresh stuff in it.
It was 15 bucks which isnt cheap but Wa. tax is about 10%. Much better than the numerous pasta places that always disappoint. I would recomend.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Heading back home from Walla Walla we happened on the Ellensburg Pasta Company. I have to say one of the most smiling , beautiful and handsome wait staff I have seen for a long time. The young adults were quick to place orders, fill water, check on your table and offer humor. I was a little disappointed on the wine selection. Nothing locally, Yakima, Tri-Cities, or Walla Walla and hope that in the future they consider what is in their back yard.

Do consider the very decadent, very chocolate cake for dessert. We shared but it was tempting to selfishly eat the entire amazing piece of cake.

Located on a corner, street parking, outside parking.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My gluten free boyfriend and I happened upon Ellensburg Pasta Co. on a road trip from Wisconsin to Seattle and it was, in all honesty, the best place we ate on our trip. We were really in the mood for pasta and I LOVED the angel hair with artichokes. I also had some kind of white wine spritzer that was, for lack of a better word, amazeballs. The waiter was adorable and very thoughtful. Turns out his parents own the place, which made us fall in love with it even more. If you are ever anywhere near this place you gots to go.