“Epic Lunch”

Ellensburg Pasta Company
Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Seattle, WA
“Epic Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Based on reviews, I lunched at EPC, as they call themselves, on my first visit to Eburg.

Dandy, broad menu. Attentive service. Full crowd at lunch mid-week.

Ordered simplest italian fare known to man: pasta marinara with meatballs. Tiny twist, as menu allowed, I ordered whole-grain pene. Before I could take a breath, I had my Arnold Palmer and warm bread. Plus a tablespoon of warm grated garlic to spread. Since I had afternoon meetings, I stayed with the table cruets of oil and basalmic for dipping.

Food arrived quickly. Good WW pene and OK meatless marinara. Meatballs were firm and hot, seemed to be beef-veal mix. Good taste. Lunch done quickly and happily. Bill brought quickly, and correctly.

If I returned to Eburg, EPC would be my first choice for dinner. That menu begs for attention.

Visited April 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Great family meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Excellent Spaghetti marinara, good service, great atmosphere--quiet and crowded. Veal was a little bland.

• Visited April 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Not as good as it was, still an Eburg staple.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

This was my favorite restaurant 10 years ago - I ate there 2-3 times a week when I went to Central for college. Not sure if the ownership changed in recent years, but the recipes sure have. The Lemon Garlic salad dressing is still amazing, but I find the pasta flavors not as good as they were. I stick to the salads and it's wonderful.

• Visited March 2013
Washington
“Worthy Destination”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

Wanting to test drive a newly purchased car in the Yakima area, my wife and I drove the 35 miles to Ellensburg, looking for a nice lunch destination. Sifting through the reviews on Trip Advisor, we weren't sure which of the top spots to pick, but the inviting, old fashioned exterior of EPC caught our eye and drew us in. We were well rewarded with a delicious salmon sandwich and a tasty pastrami sandwich together with baked potato soups. Fresh coffee and attentive service rounded out a lovely weekday lunch.

• Visited March 2013
“Great food great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I love coming here, never a disappointment.
I always get the clam linguine. My family likes it and the kid always likes what she gets. Bottom line family is happy and full and dads happy when he gets the bill. Keep up the good work EPC