“The best dining experience in a long time!”

Ellensburg Pasta Company
Ranked #1 of 109 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Moses Lake
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best dining experience in a long time!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

This is by far ( and we drive over 70 miles one way to get there!) the best restaurant we have been to in a very long time!
The food is great, the service is wonderful and the restaurant is in one of Ellensburg's older buildings and has a very comforting feeling about it.
Pasta Company's pricing is unbeatable!
I highly recomend this restaurant to everyone !

1 Thank Buttons5

“Great pasta and welcoming atmosphere”
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

This place has delicious pasta and a comfortable atmosphere. It is in an awesome location and you receive
Excellent service

1 Thank York85
Ellensburg, Washington
“Great food and customer service”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have spent many an enjoyable evening at EPC. The food is reasonably priced, great variety, and the service is excellent. My favorite is their steak salad with house dressing. I buy the house dressing for my home. The pastas are good and with a flavorable marina sauce. Highly recommend for a nice dinner for two or for out of town guests.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank D B
Washington State
“A Very Nice Dining Experienc”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I enjoy eating here, the quality of the food is good and they have a nice selection. I had the filet last time and is was very reasonably priced and very good, bacon wrapped. The servings are generous and the service is good. The only reason I didn't give it a five is that the table are a little close, but I understand that on a busy night that could make the difference between a long wait or not.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank WashingtonStateChuie
Falls Church, Virginia
“missed the boat tonite!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Trip Advisor reviews highly recommended the Ellensburg Pasta Co., so after a long day of driving we decided to give it a try. It was a weeknight around 8 and the first thing that hit me was how loud it was in there! Patrons were all talking really really loud! I ordered the white clam sauce w/angel hair pasta & red pepper.....the pasta arrived lukewarm and no sauce...the only thing that I tasted was the peppers. The lemon vinagrette on the salad was very tasty and the bread was good. My husband had the seafood fettuccini which he said was okay. The waiter brought a small bowl of extra sauce for my clam pasta but by then the dish was cold. Very disappointing. Last but not least, when the bill came we were charged for 4 glasses of reisling instead of the house chardonnay we ordered and received.....this must have just been an off night. Our waiter was very nice and it's a cute place. Unfortunately we live in Virginia, so we won't be giving it a second chance any time soon.

• Visited October 2012