“Always a hit”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I have brought several large groups to this restaurant over the last few years. We always come on a super busy night (the state music competition at CWA) and we are always amazed at how the wait staff and managers show graciousness and kindness to our large group from Seattle.
This is a fantastic place with fair prices and delicious food. Also, they are accommodating and just plain nice. We will come here every time we are in Ellensburg.

There are newer reviews for Ellensburg Pasta Company

Reviewed March 2, 2012

I eat here every time I'm in Ellensburg. My favorite dish is the chicken parmesan, but everything is terrific here. The house salad dressing is remarkable. I usually skip dessert because I'm too full, but I've shared a dessert a few times and it's always perfect too. If you like Italian food, you'll love this place. I should also mention that the staff is always very friendly!

Reviewed March 1, 2012

I was hungary for Italian food and was told by a friend that Ellensburg Pasta Co. had pretty good food, but for me he was wrong. I went on a friday night and had the Lasagna and that's all you get for 10.99 a 5 in slice of lasagna, if you want a salad with it, you need to spend another 5.00, a glass of wine, 5.00 and so on, It ended up costing me over 25.00 to eat by my self, and have a dinner that was pretty poor in taste. On a lighter note, the service was very good. I do think they could remove one table though, it seemed to close quarter for me, not enough room to relax and have dinner.

2  Thank SPIDER R
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I was honestly surprised to find such good food in Ellensburg. The pasta here was very good and I also had top sirloin and was one of the best I've had and I'm really picky when it comes to good beef.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

A friends from Seattle told us he stopped to eat there after helping us move. He called to tell us that it was the best sandwich he had ever had! So we went for lunch and were very impressed. First of all the portions are great. The sandwich was perfect size; filling but not the size that has made America the country of obese people. The fries were great, not too salty and with a light touch of garlic. The italian chicken sandwich was moist, with a pesto spread. My husband's Mr Beef was tender, full of flavor. They also custom your order. Great for a lactose intolerant spouse. The desserts were great and the had a good wine list.