“A great place for Italian food”

Ellensburg Pasta Company
Ranked #3 of 109 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2011

This is very good place for good, Italian food. I love the Spaghetti and Meatballs, usually always get that one. The portions are a good size and the price is reasonable. The wait staff is very friendly and helpful.

I would recommend this place to anyone who likes good, Italian food.

There are newer reviews for Ellensburg Pasta Company

Reviewed August 24, 2011

This is a good place to eat. Fair price and great taste. I have been here for lunch and dinner service. Wait staff attentive. They offered "specials" for both services. My son attends college in town so I have eaten many regertable meals in Ellensburg over time. I would return here. Save your time and give 'em a try.

Reviewed August 10, 2011

If you are looking for real italian fare in Ellensburg, it is not the EPC, go to Morelli's for that. If you are looking for a good plate of pasta for a good price, then EPC is the place to go. I had their Bolognese with Angel Hair, which was extremely good and at a good price. The pasta was done al dente and the sauce while a little too "creamy" had a good flavor with just the right amount of garlic flavored with meat and carrots. For desert, the tiramisu was good. The house bread was good dipped in balsamic and Olive oil.

The service was good, despite it being rather busy.

On previous visits I have had their classic Marinara sauce which was solid. I did not care for the meatballs, which were rather dry and had a lot of fennel, which I am not a fan of.

Overall, I liked the EPC for a quick lunch.

Reviewed May 29, 2011

Met a friend at this restaurant never having been to Ellensburg before. Asked a family friend and they recommended it. It's kind of an off the wall location/building. Very small and we had to wait about 30 minutes (on a Saturday night) but it was well worth it! I ordered the Chipotle Shrimp Linguine, my friend ordered the Seafood Fettucine and the two guys we were with ordered the Chicken Fettucine. All of our plates were all but licked clean :) Total for all meals, a side salad, a glass of wine and two Italian sodas the meal came out to $85. Really not bad for that and they serve a good amount of food, that also include a desert we ordered to go. The restaurant was busy but the server was attentive and our drinks were refilled quickly and plates cleared when finished. Great dinner experience. I live an hour and a half away but I'm drooling thinking of the pasta and would honestly consider driving up to visit again! Love the food and quirky atmosphere!

Reviewed February 3, 2011

Food was fresh & so delicious! Portions are more than enough & the prices are equally fair. Ordered: 'Chicken & Broccoli Gorgonzola' --> tasty, filling, & just the right blend of ingredients! The appetizer bread was delivered freshly baked & was absolutely heavenly - it deserves 5-stars alone!
We dined there with a group of 10 (passing through & w/o reservations). Although we had to wait a bit for them to accomodate us, the staff & waitress was friendly & the service was great! We got seated together & the environment was pleasant & family friendly.