“Very good food”

Dining options: Dinner
Ocala, Florida
“Very good food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Went here for Karaoke with friends. My husband had never been in a casino before. He had some potato skins that he really liked. I had the steak salad and it was good but the meat was cold when it arrived. I also had some corn chowder that was too thick but ok. The service was good but the girl was so busy it took a while for drink refills.

Ellensburg, Washington
“A little pricey for average food”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

When the starlight first opened it was actually really good and reasonably priced along with great staff....now? Not impressed at all. The service sucks, the food is average, nothing over the top but the price was outrageous. I really think the starlight needs to acknowledge they are more a bar and cater to the college kids and just serve apps. Iam willing to go and try their lunch and service during a weekday to see if it's better but I doubt it. So if you want a good drink and overpriced food go here. I will say though that some of their plates are really good. Some

Visited March 2014
“Get The Salmon”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I go here specifically for the salmon Caesar salad. The service used to be pretty terrible, but I tend to go on weekends around 2 p.m. Good service from a friendly server and great salmon. Like great. I haven't tried the martinis but my husband doesn't really like theirs. He gets an old fashioned when we go; says they're the best in town. No air conditioning, though they have a few fans. It's an old historic brick building so just be warned.

• Visited November 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Very tasty food. I haven't had anything there I haven't liked. Service is always great, and the drinks are wonderful. Prices are a tad on the high side for dinner, though. Very nice atmosphere and exposed brick in the historic Davidson Building.

• Visited March 2013
“Great local spot”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

The Starlight is nice. The curtains are often down/closed because the evening sun blasts through the windows otherwise ;)
I was here for a small get together with the girls. We had drinks and apps and enjoyed our time, as usual.