“Best ice cream”
Review of Winegars

Winegars
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Ellensburg
Reviewed September 11, 2013

There ice cream is the best, its so creamy and mm, delicious!! i had the coffee one, its was DELISH!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I love Winegars and have been going here since it was a dairy farm. My favorite part is therapy Thursday. On Thursday you can get a coffee and a muffin for free. Their muffins are huge and delicious too. I'm also a huge fan of their ice cream which is what they are known for. I'm partial to a chocolate thunder milkshake, but rocky road ice cream will do the trick too. This is also one of the few coffee places that has an almond mocha which I love. Their coffee and Italian sodas are top notch too. This place never disappoints.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The coffee is really good especially when you get Baristas that know what they are doing. My only complaint is that it could be a little cleaner.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stopped here on our drive back to Everett after climbing at Frenchman Coulee.The had some interesting flavors that I had never seen before. The inside was nicely decorated and the staff friendly. It was a nice stop on a hot day. Probably not the healthiest food, but it does taste good. IMHO better than stopping at the more commercialized & mainstream ice cream shops.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We stopped by to celebrate a victory after a robotics competition and before hitting the road. Wow, yummy flavours. With flavors named for family members, it was a unique place with plenty of tables and places to relax. I had a scoop of Korimint - butter mint ice cream with chocolate and mint flakes and a coconut ice cream with Carmel and brownie bits. Son had pumpkin ice cream. Spouse had vanilla with peanut butter swirl and peanut butter cups and strawberry. Yummy! Worth the drive from I-90.

Been to Winegars? Share your experiences!