“Yummie ♡♡♡♡”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Yakima
“Yummie ♡♡♡♡”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

There is no other word to describe our dinner at Morellis. We have friends that eat there all the time. They suggested we try it. Its a sweet little italian cafe, tucked inside a downtown building. We parked close by. The smell of spicy pasta and red peppers and onion's filled the air as we walked up the sidewalk. Oh MY!! it is the cutest place. The place was busy, but the darling waitress found us a table. In the front window no less!! I was very impressed. My boyfriend had the spaghetti with meat balls. I had a taste of the meatballs and ended up eating most if them. I loved the veal. Its was a nice evening. The price was fair. and The gelato was yummie. I will be back. I can not understand some of the reviews. Did you go to the same place we did? My experience was a 4 star. ★★★★

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Kelcy M

Sandpoint, Idaho
“Excellent Italian Food in downtown Ellensburg”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Ellensburg is noted for being a "road food" town, populated by any and all fast food places. Just beyond them lies and oasis of good food in an otherwise stark environment:

Morelli's Cafe Italiano features a quite reasonable wine-list and bottled beer, coupled with top quality family-style Italian cooking. The four of us tried the fish, pasta, steak, and chicken dishes and we all agreed, "Excellent!" Entirely worth the 4-5 minute drive into downtown. Hungry for dinner? This is a great choice.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Chip L
Ellensburg, Washington
“Great Italian Menu”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Very small place, good menu selections, big portions, excellent food. I'm a local & it took
out of town guests who had eaten here before to introduce me to this little trattoria of sorts.
I thank them for good taste. I would say, one must like italian food to enjoy this restaurant
and they do a good job with it. Remember, it is a small place, Mom & Pop type service, no
hurry, no loud atmoshere. Just saw a previous post about poor service, etc. Communication
skills on the part of the diner might have helped the situation. Just saying. Give it a try but
don't be in a hurry, just enjoy.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Nanameo6
Ellensburg, WA
“Horrible Service”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Horrible service. The waiter only had 2 couples in the restaurant itself. He did not want to be there. He stuck us outside in the less than warm weather. He never offered water or anything to drink. He shoved the menu's in our faces, stood there until we ordered. Slammed the food on the table, he left, and did not return until he presented the check. The food was cold and just so-so. We will not return, and will make sure we tell everyone about our experience.

• Visited September 2012
Electric City, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stuck-Up Service”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We went to Morelli's at three in the afternoon for a rotating dinner. The lunch menu was still on, so we got a Margherita panini which was delicious. When he saw that the panini was all that we ordered, the waiter got huffy, which ruined our experience. We didn't go back again.

The menu is a little progressive for a sleepy town like Ellensburg with anchovies in nearly every dish on the menu.

Visited September 2012