“Fun Place for the Family”
Review of Red Horse Drive-In

Red Horse Drive-In
Ranked #12 of 109 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Fun place to eat! Lots of great memorablia to look at and the menu is so funny to read. Someone had a great sense of humor who named the items. We took our three grown children with us here and they all enjoyed the atmosphere too. The booths are large and roomy so we could all spread out, the waiter was attentive, and the food was plentiful and good. Lots of burgers, fries, milkshakes on the menu...just what our "kids" like. We will be back.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I was not overly impressed with the food. I would have been better off eating at McDonalds. The atmosphere and decor is unique. The food not so. A hamburger on a hoagie roll? I just ordered a cheeseburger with avocado. Would not recommend this place.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Want a great meal in Ellensburg? Stop at the Red horse. Always good food and friendly staff in a great classic environment. They are always updating and adding more and more memorabilia to feast your eyes on.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Cute diner with a lot of memorabilia. Went for lunch, the place was recommended the first time I was in town here. Finally had the chance to make it over. Staff was friendly. Food was good. It was what I expected from a place like this. Nothing fancy, burgers and sandwiches. Large menu with many different choices.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

This out of the way diner was recommended to me on a road trip along I-90 through Washington State. It's just off I-90 at exit 106 (about a mile along University Way) and it was well worth the stop for lunch.

A diner that is decorated with old-style automotive signs, etc did not feel tacky. Booth, table and counter seating and a friendly staff. Milkshakes were excellent. We had a Panhead Burger (swiss cheese and mushroom) and a T-Bird Chicken Sandwich which was grilled. Both served with steak fries. Fresh buns, well cooked meat , great taste.

This will definitely be a stop that I make again.