“Lunch was AWFUL!”
Review of Red Twig

Red Twig
Ranked #21 of 136 Restaurants in Edmonds
Reviewed March 18, 2013

3/18/2013 Both my husband & I ordered the BLTA Pannini today for lunch. The bacon was grey and didn't look cooked, the avocado was brown and the lettuce was less than limp. There was also way too much mayo. We should have know that is was going to be a bad experieence when one of the employees cleared a table but didn't bother to wipe it down for the next customer. Too bad. It is such a cute restaurant and we really wanted it to be good.

1  Thank Riley8776

Reviewed February 26, 2013

All of the pastries, sandwiches, and breakfast items I've had at Red Twig have been spot-on. On my last visit, we were there in time to have breakfast, so I had the excellent ham and cheese scramble, with a side of potatoes and toast. Yumm! They also have a good tea selection, about which I am very picky.

Red Twig is a semi-regular light-bite/brunch spot in Edmonds that we will continue to patronize for their great food, cheerful service, and convenient location.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Love the coffee, pastry, and breakfast. The service can sometimes be a little "ehh" but mostly fine. I like that I can bring my dogs and sit outside when the weather is nice.

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in to get a plain coffee to warm us up. My family shared a delicious cinnamon roll and a couple of cups of coffee. We are not coffe connoisseurs but we found the Red Twig comfortable and welcoming. Something other than another *bucks. Way more relaxing.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

During a recent business trip to the Pacific Northwest, I was introduced to the Red Twig for a great breakfast. Delicious food and friendly service. We went back for more on our second day in town.

Been to Red Twig? Share your experiences!