“Wonderful fresh Greek Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kafe Neo

Kafe Neo
Ranked #37 of 129 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Wonderful fresh Greek Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

I haven't eaten much Greek food in my life. I think is was the first Gyro I have ever had. We went in for lunch with 3 of my daughters and 4 of my granddaughters. They girls were very familiar with Greek food so the knew what to order. I tried quite a few things I had never had before. Bacon wrapped dates were amazing. Fresh vegetables and sauces covered the table. The pitas were warm and fresh. One of the girls ordered spanacopida (spelling) all of it was great. We sat outside with our 4 little girls under the age of 3 and everyone had a great time.

• Visited July 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Gyros & Greek fries -wonderful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Helpful staff, quick service and very good food... definitely upgrade to the Greek fries.. well worth the splurge!

• Visited May 2013
Edmonds, Washington
“Gryos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Two locations -- Lynnwood and Mill Creek. Gyros are great -- lovely lamb. Ask for less sauce. Eat in or out. Mill Creek has a bit more ambience.

Visited April 2013
Kennewick, Washington
“Great lamb gyros and the cookies and Greek fries Rock!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

We had lunch here and the staff was very helpful making suggestions. You order at the counter and they bring your food to the table. We had a chicken Caesar salad, lamb gyro platter and a lamb burger. Consider the upgrade to Greek fries, they have feta and herbs on them. We all enjoyed our meals.They have a cute outdoor patio area. We bought dessert to go. The baklava was a little different to what I am use to. I have a friend from the Middle East that makes it and it can't be beat. Theirs is a big layer of the ground walnuts. I like multiple layers. The double chocolate crinkle cookies are their best seller and. I can see why. The peanut butter cookie was the best I have ever had!

Edmonds WA
“Great gyros!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

Small greek inspired restaurant. Friendly waitstaff. You can eat in or get food to go. Love the gyros.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank seagirl53

Been to Kafe Neo? Share your experiences!