“Decent kids menu and sandwiches - avoid the alfredo”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Claire's Pantry

Claire's Pantry
Ranked #59 of 129 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bothell, Washington
“Decent kids menu and sandwiches - avoid the alfredo”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

The one good thing we can say about Claire's is they have an expansive kids menu that is well priced. They have much more to offer than the typical mac and cheese/chicken strips/burger. We did appreciate that. I ordered the meatloaf sandwich, and that was fine- not great, but I didn't have high expectations for that type of comfort food item. My wife ordered the seafood Alfredo dinner. The soup that came out with it was pretty bland, but the alfredo was worse. I've never seen her dump so much salt and pepper on a meal to make it edible. The seafood on it was chewy and not cooked properly and the sauce had no redeeming flavor. While I must admit the desserts looked tasty, after my wife's dinner experience we decided to avoid it. We definitely won't go back.

• Visited June 2014

Washington
“Average, but for some reason I keep going”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

They offer a large menu of typical diner food. Their breakfast menu (served all day) is pretty good, but I don't care much for their lunch or dinner offerings. The service is always great and they serve huge portions of tasty deserts. Claire's hasn't change much since I was a kid. It wasn't that great then, and it still isn't, but for some reason I find myself there about once a month.

• Visited June 2014
Port Ludlow, Washington
“Good spot for a fast meal.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Ate here yesterday when our favorite Edmonds restaurant was closed. The restaurant has a very large menu including breakfast items at any time. Service was excellent and the food was good. Since spouse and I had just landed after a ten hour flight we were anxious to get in and out quickly so we could get home to crash. We were not disappointed, and will probably visit Claire's again.

Visited May 2014
Seattle, WA
“Time passes but Claire's Pantry stays the same”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Claire's Pantry offers up your typical diner food in an atmosphere that hasn't changed since the 1960s. The locals like it that way. The service is good. The food is simple. You order it. They plate it and serve it. Presentation doesn't enter into the equation. Breakfasts are hearty. Stick to the sandwiches for lunch and avoid the pastas.

Visited April 2014
Kirkand
“First time here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful waitress who made sure my coffee cup was full and she sped around the restaurant as if she were on skates. Food is very good! Highly recommend coming here!