“Our favorite in Edmonds!”

Arnie's Restaurant & Bar - Edmonds
Ranked #1 of 135 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
“Our favorite in Edmonds!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We used to live in Edmonds and we know the restaurants quite well. Whenever we wanted to go out for a special occasion we always chose Arnies. We were never disappointed! A few weeks ago an attorney friend invited me to come to Edmonds for lunch. He said, "Let's eat at Arnies." We did and it was a great lunch. That evening we took my son and daughter out for dinner. He lives in Lynnwood and we were celebrating his birthday. I asked him where he wanted to go. He didn't have to think about it -- Arnies. So I had two fine meals at my favorite Edmonds restaurant on the same day. Behold my discerning thumb: It is pointing straight up!

• Thai first
Austin, Texas
“Good food but tiny portions!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Went to this highly recommended place but I think I am a little disappointed after eating there.

Great location (on the waterfront), great ambience, and good service. Reservations are recommended as the restaurant is pretty busy.

Food was quite good but portions were incredibly small. I got the halibut and the portion was about the size of a goldfish.

My suggestion would be to get an appetizer, soup, salad, entrée AND dessert if you are hungry!!

Seattle, Washington
“Good food nice atmosphere”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We have eaten at Arnie's several times in the last few years. It's maybe not the very best fish house in the Seattle area, but it certainly is good and reliable. It's easy to find parking, the wait staff is friendly and efficient and the prices are reasonable. The dining room is comfortable and the views, especially at sunset can be spectacular. We return there at least once a year and have taken friends and family there

• Visited April 2013
Daleville, Virginia
“Good food and service... GREAT location”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The service was really good and the atmosphere was nice as well, but the view and location are best. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was due to the portions verse the price. I got the fishermans platter and was dissipointed in the size of the cod, and scallops... The cod was about the size of a small chicken nugget, and the two scallops were about the size of a beer cap. My friends had better luch with there selection so I will still recommend this place to anyone.

Suffolk, Virginia
“"No matter what the weather, This Place Always Shines"”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Food here is wonderful. Christian is the BEST bartender we know. He is delightful and professional in every sense. The atmosphere is typically Northwestern. Bold and classy, yet warm and comfortable. Absolutely love the menu selections. Very eclectic with a nice variety to suit everyone's tastes.. Drinks are somewhat pricey, even during happy hour unless you enjoy the bar selections. Restaurant is quit large and on the second floor of the building which offers an unobstructed panorama of Puget Sound with the Olympic mountains as a backdrop. Breathtaking on a clear evening and a great experience for a special dinner. You won't find disappointment here. Be sure not to miss a visit.

• Visited April 2013