“"Elegant, Delicious, Romantic Fine Dining"”

Anthony's HomePort Edmonds
Ranked #5 of 136 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Anthony's is simply put...."A Class Act". When I review our visits to restaurants throughout the country, I am making a comparison to our favorites. Ones that have earned the right to stick out in your mind to the point where you want to return again and again to relive that "special" experience. Anthony's IS one of those restaurants! They have a super Happy Hour every day of the week. Their menu choices are amazing. Their food presentation and preparation is incredible. Did I mention service?? The wait staff is always right on point and professional. I gave this establishment 5 stars because they deserve it! I feel that Anthony's chooses and trains their staff to be the best in the business. Situated at the edge of Edmond's Marina and offering beautiful views of Puget Sound, the Olympic Mts and extraordinary sunsets. Great food! Great cocktails! Great service! What more could one ask for? Nothing else needs to be said here.

There are newer reviews for Anthony's HomePort Edmonds

Reviewed April 8, 2013

By all accounts, Anthony's is a chain of restaurants. They are indigenous to the Pacific Northwest, but they are nonetheless a chain, and chain restaurants that aren't fast food can be iffy at times. Anthony's is the exception. The food is always dependably good no matter which one of the restaurants you go to and relatively reasonably priced. Perhaps the best thing about their locations is the view.

I last dined at Anthony's in Edmonds, WA. Nearly every table has a great view of the marina and beyond it Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains (on a clear day). It's just the kind of view you want when dining at a seafood restaurant. The atmosphere is cozy, and even when crowded (which it always is), conversations are easily heard. The wait staff can be a bit testy at times, but they are at least efficient and accommodating. There were 11 people in our group which may have had something to do with the wait staff's demeanor.

Antony's is also a good choice for a large group like this since you can have dinner and a drink, not break the bank, and still feel like you've dined at an upscale eatery.

1  Thank Candee W
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This was my first time at Anthony's. Went on a Friday evening. I had the Wild King Salmon. It was excellent. The staff was warm & friendly. All six dinners were prepared well and there was nothing left on any plate. We split a few deserts which were all again, excellent.
I especially enjoyed the view. We had a clear evening looking out over the water with the sunset over the mountains in the distance. Each of us had a drink or two, salmon or steak and desert. The bill came to just over $300. I will definately go back if I am in the area again.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We were in the Cafe for a lunch with business partner. The view was great with good lighting. I ordered the Fettuccine with Alfredo sauce, oh boy, the sauce was so thick that they must have used heavy cream to make the sauce. After eating that, I felt like my artery will burst with fat. I quickly asked for hot water and make some green tea to get rid of the oil. I felt so full that I cannot eat anything until late at night that day. The service was ok .

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Haven't been to Anthony's for a while, but we've always had good experiences there. Their early dinners can be delicious, and their burnt crème is my favorite dessert.