“Nice location, Okay food” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Anthony's HomePort Edmonds

Anthony's HomePort Edmonds
Ranked #7 of 129 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Nice location, Okay food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

The two things that need to be mentioned here is the location of anthony's and their clam chowder. their meals were Ok, my father and myself both liked our meal but my wife was really bumbed about hers. But their clam chowder was the best the whole trip. If you find yourself in Edmonds waiting a long time for the fairy, mosey on over to Anthony's and grab some clam chowder.

• Visited August 2012

• Korean first
“Great Atmosphere, Great Food & Great Bartender”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

I would recommend this place to my friends. We went there before 6pm and got the awesome dinner special for $19.99. It's a 5 course meal. We got our desert to go because we were so full on great food!

Visited September 2012
Chicago
“A Great Find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

We were directed to this restaurant by a local as we were in town dropping our son off at college. We got there early (around 5:30) so we ordered the 4 course dinners for 19.99 a piece. They were each excellent! I found the service to be very good; the waiter had a great sense of humor and the waitstaff kept our water glasses filled. The food was delicious and the view superb! All in all a great last minute decision!

• Visited September 2012
WA state
“Wonderful dinner on the deck!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

My wife and I had dinner here on a cool September evening. We had a nice table on the back deck overlooking the waterfront at sunset. It was quite nice. Our waiter was very attentive and the food was excellent. The fish is melt-in-your-mouth fresh. If you are budget conscious, this might not be the place for yoy, but it is great for a nice dinner.

BTW, be aware that there are two Anthony's restaurants in one building. The main restaurant - Anthony's Homeport - is upstairs to the left, but there is also a smaller restaurant - Anthony's Beach Cafe - downstairs to the right that has mostly sandwiches and fish and chips.

Visited September 2012
Wenatchee, Washington
“Exceptional food, average service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Recently had lunch at Anthony's and was not dissappointed at all with the food. I had cioppino and ceasar salad. My wife had blackened rock fish. Both were excellent. Service was just so so. Ordered coffee and had to wait for refill after waiter said he would be right back with more and had to wait for spoon and bowl for cioppino. Nothing worse than having wonderful food in front of you and can't eat without proper utensils. Looking back on it now I wish I hadn't left such a generous tip.

• Visited August 2012