“boring”

Anthony's HomePort Edmonds
Ranked #5 of 131 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Edmonds, Washington
“boring”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

over and over and over and over only desserts change and are good relaibel at best love rhubarb and peach slumo in season

Visited August 2012

• Korean first
seattle
“Never again”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I will start my review off by saying that my family has eaten at Anthony's homeport several times.This is always the go to place to celebrate birthdays, mothers day, dinners with friends..etc. This time, we took my son and daughter in law who were visitng from California to dinner. During our appetizer course a waiter dropped several wine glasses on the floor next to us and a piece of glass flew up and cut my sons's face. The manger came over and apologized but never offered any type of first aid. The cut was not bad but it was still a cut and needed pressure to stop the bleeding.We had to suggest that we needed to move to another table because there was glass shards on the table and we did not know if it was in our food or not. She relocated us and brought us another appetizer and once again apologized. At the end of our meal, the check was presented to us and the appetizer course was removed from the bill. I felt like at the time she should have at the very least paid for my son's meal, however, it would have been nice to pay for our table. We paid for the meal and left.As we left the Manager thanked us for being so understanding. I guess because we did not rant and rave or make a scene. My son ordered Cipirro (SP) and my daughter in law ordered crab pasta. My son woke up violently ill in the middle of the night, my daughter in law followed shortly. It was soon very clear they had food poisoning. I spoke to the Manager the next day and he said he would check into it and call me back.... I am still waiting..... The last two days of my son and his wifes's visit were spent in the bathroom. It was not until the third day that they started feeling better. I can not help but feel that our favorite family gathering place really let us down. As a consumer, we choose carefully where we spend our money, I do not feel that the restaurant treated us with the level of customer service that they should have.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank kimeley
cleveland
“Go To Arnie's”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

If I had a choice again of whether to eat at Arthur's vs. Arnie's (almost side-by-side), I would choose Arnie's hands down. I was in the area on business travelling by myself. I had a wonderful experience at Arnie's (food and service) and thought I would go back to the same area and try Arthur's the next night. What a mistake. The service was less than desirable with the waiter being rude, slow, and inconsistently bringing me the wrong food. The food was not as carefully prepared as Arnie's. I was in tears by the time I left and wish I had ordered take out and sat in my hotel room. Such a disappointment when there are so many better restaurants in the area.

• Visited July 2012
Arizona
“They do fish right”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We were lucky enough to go when they are having their seasonable special of Strawberries from local farmers. Fresh Strawberrys on the menu. There is nothing like Washington Strawberries. We arrived right when they opened at 5pm and were able to sit out on the balcony and had a good view of the harbor. We could watch the fairy ships and cruise ship at the dinner hour. They offer a sun set menu which is an excellent deal. Under $20, you get Appietizer, Salad or soup, main course and Dessert. None of these are small serving either. I went for the seasional selection and was not disappointed. Spinach Salad with Strawberries and hazelnuts. Lingcod fish from Alaska with a Strawberry and Rhubarb sauce and then Strawberry Shortcake for dessert. So good. We try to go to Anthony's each time we come to the Seattle area, which is about once a year and they never seem to disappoint us.

Visited July 2012
Everett, Washington
“I love all the Anthonys Locations - This one has free parking”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I usually try the happy hour 1st, then have a light meal in the dining room.

Visited February 2012