“Go To Arnie's”

Anthony's HomePort Edmonds
Ranked #5 of 136 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2012

If I had a choice again of whether to eat at Arthur's vs. Arnie's (almost side-by-side), I would choose Arnie's hands down. I was in the area on business travelling by myself. I had a wonderful experience at Arnie's (food and service) and thought I would go back to the same area and try Arthur's the next night. What a mistake. The service was less than desirable with the waiter being rude, slow, and inconsistently bringing me the wrong food. The food was not as carefully prepared as Arnie's. I was in tears by the time I left and wish I had ordered take out and sat in my hotel room. Such a disappointment when there are so many better restaurants in the area.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

We were lucky enough to go when they are having their seasonable special of Strawberries from local farmers. Fresh Strawberrys on the menu. There is nothing like Washington Strawberries. We arrived right when they opened at 5pm and were able to sit out on the balcony and had a good view of the harbor. We could watch the fairy ships and cruise ship at the dinner hour. They offer a sun set menu which is an excellent deal. Under $20, you get Appietizer, Salad or soup, main course and Dessert. None of these are small serving either. I went for the seasional selection and was not disappointed. Spinach Salad with Strawberries and hazelnuts. Lingcod fish from Alaska with a Strawberry and Rhubarb sauce and then Strawberry Shortcake for dessert. So good. We try to go to Anthony's each time we come to the Seattle area, which is about once a year and they never seem to disappoint us.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I usually try the happy hour 1st, then have a light meal in the dining room.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

This is our favorite place to go to celebrate. Good food, the best views around, and a great place to stroll after dinner.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

This is my favorite stand by, when I cant think of anywhere else to go I love going to Anthony's. The food is wonderful & the views are great no matter what time of day you go!