“Overpriced”

Scott's Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Scott's Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 131 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. 205th Street and Highway 99
Description: A perfect gathering place for friends and family, Scott's is cheerful and friendly, warm and comfortable. We have a versatile menu that lends itself to a variety of moods...a celebration dinner to a casual snack...reassuring food with an occasional surprise. Good times, good food and good people make Scott's the Northend's favorite neighborhood bar & grill.
Seattle, Washington
“Overpriced”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Nice staff but if you miss the happy hour don't bother the menu is way over priced as is the beverage selection. Try 6$beers

we have had dinner here a few times and its run of the mill food. try chilies for the same quality. that being said catch the happy hour andbleave it at that

Lynnwood, Washington
“Scotts Bar and Grill”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I’m writing today to express my feelings about our experience celebrating our wedding anniversary at Scotts Bar and Grill.

Upon arrival we were greeted by the hostess who welcomed us and said there would be a little wait. No problem there. The wait was short while the table was being set up.

We were shown to our table by a nice young man in a green shirt. Hence known as Mr. Green Shirt. I suspect he was new but did as nice job of welcoming us, wishing us well and setting a card and streamers on the table. We were informed who our server was and she would be with us shortly and she was. If this young man is interested in the hospitality industry, he should go far with the proper training. Enthusiasm and a pleasing personality.

Amy was spot on. She greeted us with a smile and asked if we would like anything to drink while we viewed the menu to make our selection. Amy arrived with our drinks and cordially asked if we needed more time. At this point she presented the specials. To the tee, to the letter informing us how they were made especially the salmon. She went into detail how the dishes were prepared which was refreshing. Her presentation was exuberant and professional. A welcome change from other servers who just point out, blah, blah, blah. Had I not decided on the prime rib I would have chosen the salmon. Every meal we have had at Scotts has been great.

I ordered the manila clams and I was happy I did. There could have been gallons of these for me. Come to think of it, a bucket, five gallon size with some quality beer and bread would be a nice way to watch a game in the bar. These were presented by a pleasant gentleman and we chatted for a bit about the dish. Nice person… I suspect he was the GM. Smartly dressed in a blue shirt and matching tie.

Our table was in a place where I could observe the serves and partially see the kitchen. No one was dragging their heels. Mr. Blue Shirt was in the action as well. This was refreshing because most times a person in his position barks orders and does little else. My experience anyway.

Amy brought our dinner and stayed in contact with us. She checked on us but wasn’t over bearing. She observed our station and managed it well as she did with others. I overheard her about desert with the table next to us. Professional and suggesting additions to the diners. Good show Amy… Your salesperson abilities are good. Keep up the good work.

Our dining experience with Scotts Bar and Grill was great. The service and food is above par and the wait staff is spot on with their presentations. We were pleased and will surely come back.

Mr. Hunter. You run a nice restaurant and have a well-qualified staff to serve your clients. You are to be commended for that. I wish you and your staff well and when we can, we will return. Scotts bar and Grill is one of our favorite places.

• Visited July 2012
Shoreline, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good local restaraunt”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

It's the best local all-around restaraunt in the Shoreline area. Good food and good service.

Visited November 2011
Seattle, Washington
“Our "Go To" place”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Scott's is one of our favorites! Dinner, lunch, brunch, you name it always good with excellent service. They have a great outdoor seating area too for anytime dining or after work cocktails.

• Visited April 2012
Bellingham, WA
“Not as good as I'd expected but some good surprises”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Went for lunch. Their "always on the menu" French onion soup wasn't very subtle--just slightly above average. We had a sandwich concoction which was fine. The dessert, however, was fabulous--Pear bread pudding with ice cream and pear burbon sauce. Would go back just for this. Others have lauded it's food, so maybe I'll get something else when/if we return. The restaurant is older and has that old bar and grill feeling. Not a fern place.

• Visited May 2012