“Great restaurant but spendy.”

Scott's Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Scott's Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 136 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. 205th Street and Highway 99
Description: A perfect gathering place for friends and family, Scott's is cheerful and friendly, warm and comfortable. We have a versatile menu that lends itself to a variety of moods...a celebration dinner to a casual snack...reassuring food with an occasional surprise. Good times, good food and good people make Scott's the Northend's favorite neighborhood bar & grill.
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I love Scott's. I have been eating here for decades. The food and service is great but on the expensive side. Nevertheless, if you want a quality meal for a special occasion....you cannot do better than Scotts.

There are newer reviews for Scott's Bar & Grill

Reviewed August 1, 2011

My Scott's Bar and Grill obsession are the stunningly perfect Buffalo Wings, but more on that below.

It's a mystery to me how a neighbourhood-style restaurant in a not-very-hip suburb of Seattle has food as good and satisfying as this joint. From the pea salad to one amazing app after another to very good entrees, Scott's is an exception to the rule regarding the apostrophes (as a dear friend calls all the neighbourhood/Friday's-like places).

Mystery or not, this place is good.

But back to my obsession: I haven't lived in Seattle for over a decade now, and it is always a first stop for me upon my return visits. I used to hate messy foods, but a group of folks from the old Edge of the World Theatre persuaded me to try the wings. They were right: it's worth the mess, which isn't really that bad at all anyway. (Thanks to that experience, the messy food doors were opened to me forever more.)

The wings are meaty, crispy/chewy in perfect proportion, and flavorful beyond belief. I've since tried many, many wings across this fair land, and these still hold up as the best. And year after year, their excellence never falters. Really, it's indefinable why they're better (at least to put it in writing), but they just are.

If I ever find out they come from a frozen food truck from Kirkland or the like, I might lose my faith in all restaurants. Or at least all the apostrophes.

Reviewed June 8, 2011

We drive 50 miles (each way) at least once a month to have lunch at Scott's Bar & Grill. The food is always excellent, the atmosphere is upscale casual, and the wait staff is friendly but efficient. Scott's uses fresh local ingredients with a true Northwest flair. I love the scallops; my husband says the French onion soup is almost as good as his; our friends love the Three Salad Sampler. No matter what you order, you'll be pleased.

1  Thank Caudo
Reviewed June 4, 2010

We have eaten at Scott's several times and never been disappointed. Feel free to arrive casual, but Scott's is upscale enough you wouldn't be out of place wearing a tie to dinner. I feel they are a little less pricey than similiar restaurants, possibly because of their less-than-perfect location; it can be difficult getting in and out of their stamp-sized parking lot.

Mostly we go to Scott's for their weekend happy hour. They have a great, though at times somewhat short, half-price food menu during that time. It is one of my wife's favorite places to go when we have something to celebrate.

2  Thank rkuef
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 31, 2008

Great food decent service, nice atmosphere.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook