“Fun and Welcoming!”

Add it.
The Channel Marker
Ranked #85 of 136 Restaurants in Edmonds
Reviewed August 20, 2014

I have been to The Channel Marker several times and always come back! The service staff remember me every time I come back and give great service for a busy little pub. This place has all the games you could want, great specials, and Pull Tabs for the gamblers. Coming for another visit this weekend from Canada and will likely have a few rounds here for a couple of nights.

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

I spent the other evening with several friends at this semi-institution near the Edmonds ferry dock. Business was more brisk than we expected and our waitress was swamped, but her good spirits and accurate delivery of drink and food orders made for a positive experience. As did the food itself, certainly a cut above average pub fare. Generous happy hour and daily specials, two pool tables, a full bar and pull tabs -- what's not to like?

Reviewed May 31, 2014

A great local pub/bar with a fine array of draft taps, multiple sports events playing on TV, and a sweet owner-operator who makes the rounds from table to table. The kitchen is far more proficient than it has to be, serving up terrific chili, quesadillas, and sandwiches. And last Thanksgiving the management produced big chafing dishes of turkey, trimmings, etc. on the house. How can you not love that? This place is our "local" in Edmonds: happy, unpretentious, relaxed, always welcoming.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Within walking distance of the Edmonds ferry dock, this sports bar offers lots of tv coverage and electronic pinball and other games. We sat at the bar, where service was excellent. It was noisy and bright, with an atmosphere that we didn't enjoy, but if you like this kind of place, you will probably love it.

1  Thank Susan A
Reviewed February 28, 2014

First of all, I'm not sure what a Channel marker is but I don't really care. This place is on point. They've got pool tables, juke box, golden tee for the athletes, jager on tap, and a wide assortment of 'tizers to satisfy most man cravings. They have some main dinner items but I'm not looking for a fancy dinner when I want to watch Husky football (this place is all UW) or play the scratch tickets (my buddy won a $120 scratch there once. Man. He was so jacked) For the smokers, the have a nice out door area by the front door where you can smoke and chill while taking in the view of the sound. Anyway, this place is a great place to pre-funk before taking your caboose to a casino or over to main street where all the action is at.