“Wonderful Bakery”

Add it.
Edmonds Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Edmonds
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I go to this bakery semi often for many years and it has always been good. They have this one type of doughnut that I believe is called Chicken Claw. It is phenomenal!! I love getting pastries here because I know its always going to taste good and be fresh! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The Edmonds Bakery is our favorite place to hang out while waiting for a ETBD seminar, often held across the street in the old movie theater. The baker is small and cozy, with an impressive collection of pottery cookie jars. The sweets in the glass cases are just as impressive. Come in for a donut or Danish and a great cup of coffee, and relax for a half hour. It's one of our favorite bakeries.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Park street-side and walk in to the counter---see all the items to chose from---take out or enjoy at booths or tables there with coffee---sandwiches made on site also. See all around the ceilings inside the display of cookie jars (count em)--firm is very supportive of community---usually a few day-old items on sale---worth a stop as one walks around town....

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My wife and I took our little girl down to Edmonds one Sunday (since I work Mon - Fri the weekends is the only times I get to do stuff like this) and we got our coffee at Starbucks and decided we wanted to get some really good/fresh pastries and donuts at the local bakery. You know, make a nice little morning out of it. So we walked down there and low and behold, it's closed. On a Sunday. I don't get it

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I've visited the Edmonds Bakery on a number of occasions over the years when attending travel events in Edmonds. It's a great place for freshly made sandwiches and other lunch items, and the donuts and other bakery items are wonderful (although the sweets are a "splurge", so I only get those occasionally). A choice of breads and other healthy ingredients are offered, so there's lots of options for all tastes. I've always found the staff to offer great service with a smile, and I like the fact that they're able to make my sandwich "to order".