“Long standing bistro with friendly staff and good food”
Review of Chanterelle

Chanterelle
Ranked #3 of 136 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Wonderful downtown Edmonds location, excellent dessert menu with many specials of the day... open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations accepted for dinner.
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has survived the test of time in lovely downtown Edmonds. My parents eat here regularly and love it. I have eaten here many times with family, friends etc. and find the food good but not great. My husband loves the meatloaf. This trip my mom's salmon was perfectly cooked, the meatloaf satisfied and the crab cakes were good. As you can tell it is a mixed review. I guess the bottom line is This, I like Chantrelle's there are just other local restaurant choices I prefer.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband and I had lunch at Chantrelle's today and my lunch was sooo delicious. I had the ultimate grilled cheese sandwich with a cup of yummy tomato bisque. This was the best grilled cheese and tomato bisque that I have ever had and a grilled cheese sandwich has been my favorite sandwich at restaurants since I was a little girl and my mom would take me downtown in San Diego for lunch. The sandwich is a combination of cheddar, mozzarella, Swiss, gruyere, and parmesan cheeses with garlic on the yummy Italian bread. The bisque was also perfect. I can't wait to go back again.
We sat by the window had a view of Edmonds and great service. Desserts looked great but we were happy and full. Chantrelle's is close to the ferry landing in Edmonds.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I took my out of state guest to Chantrelle's for lunch before showing her around town. I wanted someplace quiet where we could talk, reasonably priced, delicious and varied menu items, with nice atmosphere. Chantrelle's is ALL of this! We were seated in a corner table with a view of the water, and treated to a delicious lunch! Chantrelle's is one of my favorite restaurants in Edmonds.. a 'true find'!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Doing a little shopping on Memorial Day and stopped for lunch.
Really fun menu with some unique touches. Open face crab sandwich, several Paninis,
seafood salads, house dressings, creamy tomato basil house soup, etc.
Nice atmosphere and located right on Main St. for people watching.
We had very good service. Will go back again and try more items!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was our first visit to this quaint little town of Edmonds with a lovely Main Street. However, our dinner at Chanterelle was very disappointing. The lobster artichoke dip was flavorless and didn't have any lobster that we could find. The grilled salmon was sockeye and extremely dry with a mango salsa that didn't help. The wine list was good and pricing reasonable. After reading other reviews we may try again, but not any time soon.

1  Thank Cwdiede