“Wow! Great Woodfired Pizza!!!!”

Evviva Woodfired Pizza
Ranked #8 of 129 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
“Wow! Great Woodfired Pizza!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Recently had some time in Edmonds and asked a local for a good restaurant. Was directed to Evviva, and had an awesome meal!

My wife and I each had a salad. Mine was the caesar, hers the house salad. Both were exceptionally tasty. As common as Caesar salads are, good ones are uncommon, but Evviva hit the mark this time. The romaine was fresh, crisp and cold, just the right amount of dressing and croutons...yum!

Then we shared the Fig and Prosciutto pizza. Glad it wasn't bigger, because I would have eaten it until I passed out! The combination of sweet figs, salty Proscuitto, creamy mozzarella, perfectly cooked thin crust...WOW! Very good!

The decor and long table seating isn't my favorite, but when the food is this good, who cares?!?!

We will be back!!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank timot61

“So good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Evviva is a gem of a pizza place, with a menu offering some of the types of pizza you'd expect at most pizzerias but they also give you something like the 'potato pancetta pizza that is to die for! My wife and I have been here numerous times, never disappointed. Get the gelato too, it's by D Ambrosia out of Ballard, the best! Luan (not sure on the spelling) is cool as is his chef who's name escapes me.

2 Thank John R
Edmonds, Washington
“Wish we had gone back sooner!! You should go now”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

Went here when it first opened and we're impressed - as life often does, kept going back to our "regular places". Tonight, we had two of the most amazing pizzas, but also such a fun evening chatting with the owner and other customers. What a wonderful experience - I count my husband and I as extremely lucky - this is in our backyard and I so look forward to our next visit.

• Visited February 2014
4 Thank Susan4563
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
“Viva Evviva!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

A hint of a European wood-fired pizzeria in a little strip mall in Edmonds. Soccer matches on the television, Italian tenor singing over the stereo system at just the right volume, nice selection of draft and bottled beer.

But the pizza. Perfection! Exquisite wood-fired crust holds a variety of traditional and specialty creations -- red sauce, white sauce, no sauce... I had two pizzas over three days, on a traditional prosciutto with mushrooms red sauce -- wonderful. Two days later, the owner, very professional but homey and meticulous, highly recommended a potato pizza. I tried it and it was fabulous. A cold draft beer topped off a relaxing, delightful meal.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Salavaux
“We go from Lynnwood to Edmonds just to eat there!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Evviva is a small pizza place in Edmonds that me and my boyfriend after eating there for 4th time officially call it our favorite! It is small but casual and warm! The pizza- everything that u d be looking for! Simple and delicious! They have interesting toppings and amazing classics! No grease but its juicy and never dry! The owner works there himself and make this woodfired pizza shop a great favorite! I used to work in a pizza shop for 8 years- and its a shame it wasnt in this one! Keep up the good work guys!

• Visited August 2013