“So good!”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“So good!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Evviva is a gem of a pizza place, with a menu offering some of the types of pizza you'd expect at most pizzerias but they also give you something like the 'potato pancetta pizza that is to die for! My wife and I have been here numerous times, never disappointed. Get the gelato too, it's by D Ambrosia out of Ballard, the best! Luan (not sure on the spelling) is cool as is his chef who's name escapes me.

2 Thank John R

Edmonds, Washington
“Wish we had gone back sooner!! You should go now”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Went here when it first opened and we're impressed - as life often does, kept going back to our "regular places". Tonight, we had two of the most amazing pizzas, but also such a fun evening chatting with the owner and other customers. What a wonderful experience - I count my husband and I as extremely lucky - this is in our backyard and I so look forward to our next visit.

• Visited February 2014
4 Thank Susan4563
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
“Viva Evviva!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

A hint of a European wood-fired pizzeria in a little strip mall in Edmonds. Soccer matches on the television, Italian tenor singing over the stereo system at just the right volume, nice selection of draft and bottled beer.

But the pizza. Perfection! Exquisite wood-fired crust holds a variety of traditional and specialty creations -- red sauce, white sauce, no sauce... I had two pizzas over three days, on a traditional prosciutto with mushrooms red sauce -- wonderful. Two days later, the owner, very professional but homey and meticulous, highly recommended a potato pizza. I tried it and it was fabulous. A cold draft beer topped off a relaxing, delightful meal.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Salavaux
“We go from Lynnwood to Edmonds just to eat there!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Evviva is a small pizza place in Edmonds that me and my boyfriend after eating there for 4th time officially call it our favorite! It is small but casual and warm! The pizza- everything that u d be looking for! Simple and delicious! They have interesting toppings and amazing classics! No grease but its juicy and never dry! The owner works there himself and make this woodfired pizza shop a great favorite! I used to work in a pizza shop for 8 years- and its a shame it wasnt in this one! Keep up the good work guys!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ZA1985
London, England, United Kingdom
“AMAZING”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Brilliant food, loved it and go here, AMAZING
The staff are great and the food was to, real pizza and quick.
Its thin crust and you can really taste the ingredients.
Undoubtedly the best restaurant in all Washington and i will go here all the time.

• Visited May 2013