“Pizza Perfection!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I don't typically review restaurants but this place makes amazing pizza! Hands down the BEST in Edmonds for sure! The ingredients are fresh and bursting with flavor (could be right out of grandma's garden!) and then there is the crust! OMG! That sealed the deal for me! This is how crust should taste and your fingers are not a greasy mess afterward. For me, this is pizza perfection!

2  Thank Mardy1
There are newer reviews for Evviva Woodfired Pizza

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Some of the best wood fire pizza in the Edmonds area. Very friendly owner and employees, we will be back. We have visited the location several times and he also delivers in the Edmonds area.

1  Thank petiepablo
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Modest place in a strip mall and they are currently tearing up the parking lot but no worry plenty of parking on the side. This is the real deal, the owner built the wood burning oven. We had the small Caesar salad which was large, the Eva pizza and the Yukon potato prosciutto both small. We took some home, the tiramisu is a must. Don't miss this place! The crust is awesome as are the toppings! Very friendly good service.

3  Thank juliebug52
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This little modest place has the best pizza we have tasted. The pizza was just plain wonderful. Looks really family friendly early in the evening and then couples later in the evening. If what you want is a really good pizza - go here. If what you want is a romantic evening eating Italian - go some where else. We just loved it and will return again and again - and will also take out!

2  Thank yogalady67
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I took my grandson to Evviva for dinner. The pizza toppings are very good, but our crust was soft and had no body. I was difficult to eat by hand, so I had to use a knife and fork. Very disappointing.

2  Thank Vnvet68