“Extensive Menu & Attentive Service”

Colonial Pantry Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 136 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We visited in the evening. Ordered one breakfast omelet (scaled down to just 2 eggs) and the Ham with Pineapple.
Both were cooked well: Omelet still soft & ham just perfect.
Staff made fresh De-caf coffee.
Very cheerful service.
Will certainly return when in this area.

1  Thank ONLY2B

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Service is good and the food is always the same quality. Has good taste and portions are good for the price.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I don't know why it took so long to find this little gem. They came highly recommened by the Doggie Diner that came to my apartment to do an event. As we drove up to the sweet cottage a couple who were leaving raved about the food and said to be sure to have the home made soup and we are sure glad we did. The petite meal which was $8.95 came with soup or salad and desert. To my surprise everything was home made even REAL mashed potatoes! Now that's a deal. Did I mention it was so large we needed doggie bags? Anyway, it's a step back in time and a cozy place to visit.

1  Thank Toni-Jo S
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I have frequented this establishment for years.
If you go in solo, sit at the counter and enjoy the banter of the staff.
Meals are not skimpy and cooked however you wish.
Most of the crew has been there for years, to me a good sign.
Excellent breakfast and lunch.
Weekends can be busy, but worth the wait.

2  Thank Dave S