“Excellent variety of food. Very friendly staff. Family run. Nice dining room + outdoor seating.”
Review of Chopstix

Chopstix
Ranked #12 of 15 Restaurants in Eatonville
Reviewed March 22, 2010

My son and I love to go there often for their War Won Ton Soup & Eggrolls,...Big enough for us to share. The staff remember you and are so friendly. It is family run. The dining room is decorated nicely. Summer outdoor seating. Their food is excellent. Fast Service. Great for on the road to Mount Rainier or as a frequent stop for locals. Enjoy!

1  Thank MtnViewCedarLodgeBB

Reviewed July 9, 2006

Chop Stix is a small teriyaki restaurant with absolutely delicious food, generous proportions, and friendly staff. My favorite meal is the Honey Walnut Chicken, my husband's is the General's Chicken. My three kids love the Teriyaki and the Potstickers. If you're ever on your way to Mt. Rainier make sure to stop for lunch at Chop Stix, possibly the best Asian Cuisine Restaurant in Pierce County!

1  Thank cookinmomma