Old Trout Bed and Breakfast
Outlook Inn on Orcas Island(Eastsound)(Great Value!)
$254
Orcas Hotel(Orcas)(Great Value!)
$194
$89
Lakedale Resort at Three Lakes(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
$185
  • Free Internet
Edenwild Boutique Inn(Lopez Island)(Great Value!)
$205
$200
  • Pool
Deer Harbor Inn(Deer Harbor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstroutfrom francehomemade croissantsfrench chefprivate deck and hot tubdeck overlooking the pondsoufflethe main houseorcas islandother guestshenrinicoleasparaguscottagehostspuffsferry
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The grounds are fantastic. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The Breakfasts are absolutely delicious. A great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Steve S
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Highly Recommend: During our first trip to Orcas Island, my husband and I had the pleasure of staying at Henri & Nicole's B&B - we were delightfully surprised! The location, although not in Eastsound (10 min drive), is easy to find and is near to the ferry (making early morning departure easy). We stayed in the Greenhouse Suite which is a private bedroom located off the dining room area with fun little sunroom overlooking the large pond (flowers and ducklings abound). We were exhausted from our 2 day drive up and the private jacuzzi and very comfortable bed were much appreciated. The room was decent sized - not terribly large, and for a B&B, we felt nicely tucked back from the rest of the house. The shower head was a little short as we are tall, though the exceptional service and wonderful breakfast made up for it. Henri and Nicole were wonderfully attentive and our breakfast was a salmon baked croissant with Brie followed by homemade cream puffs with strawberries fresh from their garden - incroyable!!! We will definitely stay with them upon our return!!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank WyoSummer
Reviewed May 19, 2012

My husband and I were looking for a nice place to stay on Orcas Island for our 4th wedding anniversary. I am glad I did my research and stayed at the Old Trout. Henri and NIcole's B&B is amazing and they are such kind and gracious hosts. When stayed at their Water's Edge Cottage, which had a very comfortable queen sized bed, a kitchen and it's own personal hot tub. What more can you ask for in an B&B!!! Nicole is also a world class French chef and the food was out of this world!!!! We had a smoked salmon pastry with cream cheese and green onions and it was one of the best breakfasts I have ever had. If you are coming to stay on Orcas Island I highly recommend staying at the Old Trout with Henri and Nicole!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank angeladb27
Reviewed March 6, 2012

My husband and I (along with our best friends) had the pleasure of staying at Henri and Nicole's B&B this past weekend and had the most pleasureable experience. This was only our 2nd time staying at a B&B and I was a little nervous, but their skill overcame any fears I had. They welcome you into their home and offer you unsurpassed food and hospitality that is not found in our modern world. Their presentation in all that they offer you is sincere, experienced and full of manners often forgotten in our modern world. I would recommend their 'private guest suite' for those who want a quiet rendezvous and their large facility for those families wanting a great get together with their children. Love, love, love them both and will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Private needs - separate cabin
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Debra D
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Henri and Nicole were so wonderful. After a snafu in communication (on my part) about which room I wanted, they ended up giving my fiance and I their most expensive suite for the price of one of the most inexpensive rooms. We received AMAZING service (we are pretty sure Henri is a mind reader), delicious breakfast in our suite, and the most fun we have ever had away from home. The bond was gorgeous (even during the winter), the hot tub was so warm and inviting (but not too warm), and our suite even featured a private sauna (the Pond Suite, if interested in this feature). We enjoyed beautiful views, a very warm, cozy and well-decorated room, and a lot of privacy (we are a young couple, after all). Thank you, Henri and Nicole, for a wonderful visit! =) We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: If you want a ton of privacy, the Water's Edge cottage is detached and looks very lovely from the outside.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple