“great view & an Irish bar!”
Review of White Horse Pub

White Horse Pub
Ranked #21 of 41 Restaurants in Eastsound
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed September 8, 2015

The local draft beer was good & had fries for a mid afternoon snack. Lots of local flavor with a great view of Eastsound!

Reviewed September 6, 2015

Quite possibly the best burger I have ever had, with fries to match. We showed up soaking wet, cold and starving after a long wet hike with burgers on our minds. You know when a menu tells you specifically what is in their burger meat, they are proud of it and it's going to be good. It was. The homemade fries on the side were crisp and salty, The service was relaxed and friendly. WHP is a bar, with a pool table in the middle of the room, so the atmosphere is not cozy. Once you taste the food, you will not care. Oh yeah, fantastic beer selection, too.

Reviewed September 2, 2015

Good Pub food with good service. Like a dive bar with sports screens and a pool table the view on to the bay is not to be missed. Wow to the view. The servers are attentive and friendly.

Reviewed August 30, 2015 via mobile

I read some of the reviews and I had pretty low expectations. We had Rolling Rock on draft and Harp beer in bottles. Very good and very cold. The fish and chips were very good. My wife had the crab cakes, and the other couple had crab cakes and a burger. Excellent. The view of the water was an added bonus. We would go back.

Reviewed August 26, 2015 via mobile

Went there for lunch while staying in Orcas and had lunch. The waitress was very friendly and seated us right away. I had the turkey, bacon and cheese sandwich which was excellent, but my son had the clam chowder which was a big disappointment and after a few bites he stopped and started grabbing my fries. The soup was bland and needed something. Another great view at least!