“Gym - Do not bother”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Orcas Athletics
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I was on a two month trek across the country, and I was looking for a gym. This was all I could find on the island, and it was definitely not worth the price. The cost, with tax, came to $16 or $17. The gym was small, and the equipment was old and worn. The benches and weights were crammed into a tiny area, and everything was dirty. I travel often, and I have paid as much as $35 for a one day visit to a gym. This location, by far, was the most over-priced gym I have ever visited, based upon the content, cleanliness, and condition of the equipment and facilities.

1  Thank Clay C

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Had an oppurtunity to see my neice at swimclasses. pretty cute. This is great service for the community, I was amazed however at the prices when I enquired... Do they want new members or not?

Reviewed April 12, 2012

These guys offer massage, waxing, facials and other treatments. A very nice place to treat yourself well. The gym has a good work out space and a pool.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

I had a wonderful massage and facial there and both rank with the best I've ever had!

1  Thank LisaH678
See more reviews
Reviewed July 8, 2009

I live on Orcas Island and finally treated myself to a massage at the Orcas Spa and Athletics and it was a wonderful experience! Beautiful facilities, top-notch staff and first-rate massage! I intend to go back often!

1  Thank DeerHarborJeremy