“Best mole outside Oaxaca”
Review of Mijitas

Mijitas
Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Eastsound
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2017

We enjoyed dinner here a few nights ago. I had short ribs with blackberry mole, the best mole I've tasted outside Oaxaca. My wife loved her tacos al pastor. The low-end margarita was also excellent, not overly sweet like in many other places. Service was friendly and fast. It seemed like a lot of local people were eating there along with visitors like us.

The front patio was closed this late in the season but it looked like a great place to eat in warmer weather.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

this restaurant is fabulous. I highly recommend it. My margarita was great as was the Carne Asada! YUMMM

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Seating with reservation was late. Service slow and then food was not very good. I am not sure why they think this was Mexican food. I have to say it was the worse Mexican food ever.

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here based on just looks alone and they totally impressed us on the great food and service that was provided!

Make sure you have time to stay and enjoy island time with your meal as when busy service is slower but totally worth it !

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful location, especially in summer when you can sit out on the patio. The food is excellent, as are the cocktails and the service.