“Great Guacamole and Drinks!”
Review of Mijitas

Mijitas
Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Eastsound
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2016

When visiting Orcas Island, I highly recommend going to Mijitas for dinner. The guacamole was delicious and so was the coconut margarita. The salsa was flavorful. I had the Chile Verde and it was very good, tender. My partner had the chicken flautas and they were tasteful as well. The service was excellent and the outdoor dining was so relaxing and comfortable.

Reviewed September 9, 2016

Everything my mom and I tried here was amazing! I had wine and the beet salad one night and local island beer with nachos and quinoa cakes the next. Quinoa cakes were surprisingly amazing!

Reviewed September 8, 2016

Good thing we made a reservation. It was Labor Day weekend and the restaurant was packed. We ate on the patio and it was very comfortable. The waiter went out of his way to assure we were warm after the sun started to set. Excellent service. I had the chili relleno and my husband had the carne asada. Loved them both. We will definitely return.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Terrific food; charming mexican atmosphere; attentive waitstaff. Make sure you get a reservation; it's popular. Go early. We did and still they ran out of the dish I wanted.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed September 4, 2016

this took FOREVER. we were waited on by no less than 4 different people! and everything took ages, from drink orders (never even got around to refills) to chips and salsa, to our food-- which was extremely bland and disappointing as well as scanty for the price. after a long active day, we were lured in by the charming decor and outdoor seating. we ended up eating AGAIN afterward because we just were not satisfied at all.

Date of visit: August 2016