My husband and dog stayed at this property in June for three nights. I wish we could have stayed longer! We got a cabin "above" the beach (sold out of beach front ones) which turned out really well since we had less foot traffic = dog barked less. The cottage was very clean and cute. Lots of room for the two of us. The sunset views were amazing! The deck with a grill was nice. We didn't use the fire pit, it was in an odd spot but they provided a face court of wood - which was nice. People were very nice & helpful. They even accommodated us to check in early. The store had a lot of good items for sale. We would stay here again when we return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront and ocean view cottages on a prime walk-out sand/pebble beach. We face due west for spectacular sunsets. 5 minutes from Eastsound. An amazing family vacation destination in the summer; a romantic retreat in the winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your West Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Beach Hotel Eastsound
- West Beach Eastsound
- West Beach Resort Orcas Island/Eastsound, WA