We came for my 60th birthday. We enjoyed our stay with one exception, which affected my experience.
I'd asked for a non-smoking and non-animal room, since I have had allergic reaction to cat hair, saliva, dander. My husband is sensitive as well.
We were confirmed in #14. My nose ran the whole time we were in the cabin. I didn't realize until I looked at the cabin literature in the cabin on our last day that we'd been put in an animal friendly cabin.
I think it's great you have this option for families with pets. But this was an unfortunate mistake that affected the enjoyment of the trip for me.
I loved the notebook you've worked hard to provide describing your resort and this beautiful island - and the comfortable bed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront and ocean view cottages on a prime walk-out sand/pebble beach. We face due west for spectacular sunsets. 5 minutes from Eastsound. An amazing family vacation destination in the summer; a romantic retreat in the winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your West Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Beach Hotel Eastsound
- West Beach Eastsound
- West Beach Resort Orcas Island/Eastsound, WA