“Great Food!”
Review of Chimayo En El Dia

Chimayo En El Dia
Ranked #30 of 40 Restaurants in Eastsound
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Chimayo is located in the heart of Eastsound village on the west (back) side of the gray “Our House” building on the west side of the street. Look for our sign hanging above the sidewalk in the front of the building.
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Very much worth it! Mexican style lunches are amazing! Great salad! Best enchurito's ever! Very friendly staff, and this place has great water!

1  Thank Lynn412

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Outstanding Mexican lunches. At dinner time, this restaurant offers Italian fare....probably the best you will find in the San Juan islands.

1  Thank JSK044
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The food is delicious and very satisfying. The workers are usually nice and present. I've been eating this food for most of my life and still never tire of it. It's affordable and I'm almost always full afterwards, definitely always satisfied afterwards. It's fairly quick too, I recommend the burritos, enchurritos and salads. I get a chicken and black bean enchurrito when I want some big heavy and warm. When I feel like something lighter I get the chicken ceasar salad, its a very generous helping and they almost always give me too much chicken, but I'm not complaining :)

1  Thank Jessica L
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Excellent food for a very sketchy looking location. You wind down a long hallway to a restaurant that converts from Mexican (Tex-Mex) by day to Italian by night. The food was fresh, tasty and excellent. Very glad we stumbled upon it!

1  Thank raevaughn
Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

This was the freshest and most tasty Mexican food I've ever had. The flavored were all bright and prominent. I had a special--the red sauce enchilada--my wife had fish tacos and she loved them, and my friend had a chicken salad which she loved.

You order at the bar and bus your own table which gives one the freedom to stay or go when wishes I would greatly recommend eating lunch here.

1  Thank Plaidsthename