On short notice, for a short stay, we were merely making arrangements to accomodate a Whale Watching commitment (the boat is moored next to the Villas). The owners were so helpful and hospitable. The villa was sparkly clean and welcoming, well equipped, and the inlet was sparkly and welcoming in the morning!!
We realized too late that we should have been at Smugglers Inn for the duration of our stay, rather than fighting traffic in Seattle. Orcas Island is an enchanting piece of a bigger enchanting, rare environment, and Smugglers Inn is just right for the setting. How refreshing! Need to unwind? Invite yourself to Smugglers Inn!
A memorable find for two jaded Ohioans. We'll be back.
And we didn't mind the airport. Small craft coming & going; we enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers Villa Resort on Orcas Island is a collection of 20 2-bedroom waterfront condo-homes - clean and comfy - perfect for young families and old friends - casual and calm. Smugglers is the perfect island vacation location - Incredible waterfront views, walk out beach, heated pool, hot tubs, nightly beach fire, amazing lingering sunsets, walking distance to quaint Eastsound Village, easy drive to Moran State park, kayak tours and whale watching depart from our dock, Dish TV, WiFi, real homes with full baths and kitchens, well equipped including laundry. Please call us soon. Thanks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Smugglers Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Villa Hotel Eastsound
- Smugglers Hotel Eastsound
- Smugglers Villa Resort Orcas Island/Eastsound, WA