Just returned from a four day stay at Smugglers Villa - our first time on Orcas as a family. What a wonderful 'find' the condos at Smugglers were! I originally was tempted to go for a cute 'cabin on the beach' type place, but with three children aged 7-12, we thought more space and all the amenities (playgrounds, pool, and yes, even a TV & DVD in case it rained!) would be a wiser choice. We were right on! We explored most of the time, but it was great to relax in front of a cozy fire & movie in our deluxe townhouse unit. The unit itself had darned near everything you could possibly want or need, including island guidebooks, a nice selection of movies to watch, a kitchen I wish I had at home, and plenty of space! Very comfy and cozy, too. The resort is not brand new, but it had a great, lived-in 'vibe' and Mike the manager is wonderful - my family was completely fascinated by all his huge fish tanks in the office! Thank you to everyone at Smugglers - we WILL be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers Villa Resort on Orcas Island is a collection of 20 2-bedroom waterfront condo-homes - clean and comfy - perfect for young families and old friends - casual and calm. Smugglers is the perfect island vacation location - Incredible waterfront views, walk out beach, heated pool, hot tubs, nightly beach fire, amazing lingering sunsets, walking distance to quaint Eastsound Village, easy drive to Moran State park, kayak tours and whale watching depart from our dock, Dish TV, WiFi, real homes with full baths and kitchens, well equipped including laundry. Please call us soon. Thanks ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Villa Hotel Eastsound
- Smugglers Hotel Eastsound
- Smugglers Villa Resort Orcas Island/Eastsound, WA