My family takes a trip each summer to someplace around WA that we've never been before. This year we chose Orcas Island. I found Smuggler's Villa Resort on VRBO.com. I tell you we could not have been happier! The condo itself was nice but would have been better with 2 bathrooms, but we managed fine. The property is in a wonderful location right on a marina to one side and the beach to the other side. We loved watching the boats go in and out and the planes taking off and landing at the small airport just across from us. The pool and hot tub were an awesome amenity for us. We actually chose this property because it was the only one we could find with a pool. The kids had a great time riding their bikes all over the place, exploring the marina dock for marine creatures, and having s'mores around the nightly campfire. This place is definitely kid friendly! We will go back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers Villa Resort on Orcas Island is a collection of 20 2-bedroom waterfront condo-homes - clean and comfy - perfect for young families and old friends - casual and calm. Smugglers is the perfect island vacation location - Incredible waterfront views, walk out beach, heated pool, hot tubs, nightly beach fire, amazing lingering sunsets, walking distance to quaint Eastsound Village, easy drive to Moran State park, kayak tours and whale watching depart from our dock, Dish TV, WiFi, real homes with full baths and kitchens, well equipped including laundry. Please call us soon. Thanks ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Villa Hotel Eastsound
- Smugglers Hotel Eastsound
- Smugglers Villa Resort Orcas Island/Eastsound, WA