The San Juan Islands are one of the best kept secrets anywhere - positively beautiful! Remember, this is a somewhat remote island community and not a modern city. It is a gorgeous 1 1/2 ferry ride just to get here! It is peaceful and serene with recreational opportunities galore (boating, fishing, crabbing ,hiking, biking, wildlife and whale watching) not to mention the usual activities. The sunsets right from your deck are to die for! If you are looking for a fancy modern hotel, this is probably not for you - there are plenty of those in Miami or San Diego. If you are looking for scenery, tranquility and nature give this place a try. Over the years we have stayed at Smuggler's many times and just keep coming back - with and without kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers Villa Resort on Orcas Island is a collection of 20 2-bedroom waterfront condo-homes - clean and comfy - perfect for young families and old friends - casual and calm. Smugglers is the perfect island vacation location - Incredible waterfront views, walk out beach, heated pool, hot tubs, nightly beach fire, amazing lingering sunsets, walking distance to quaint Eastsound Village, easy drive to Moran State park, kayak tours and whale watching depart from our dock, Dish TV, WiFi, real homes with full baths and kitchens, well equipped including laundry. Please call us soon. Thanks ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Villa Hotel Eastsound
- Smugglers Hotel Eastsound
- Smugglers Villa Resort Orcas Island/Eastsound, WA