“Great Waterfront Location”

Ranked #3 of 13 Eastsound B&B and Inns
Delta BC
“Great Waterfront Location”
Reviewed July 14, 2011

This is our second stay at this Inn. This time we were four adults and enjoyed the convenience of a 2 bedroom apartment. The location is superb, overlooking the water in the village of Eastsound. The Inn is more of an apartment rental. It has two bedrooms, living room and full kitchen. Whilst towels are replaced every day it is up to the guests to make their beds. Sharing with four adults brings the cost down to a reasonable price per night. The Inn is very close to restaurants and stores in the small village. It is an easy drive from the ferry. Orcas Island is a great place for a relaxing and quiet vacation. We will definitely be going back

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed July 9, 2011

I just stayed at the Landmark for a wedding last weekend, and it was fantastic! Lovely grounds, convenient location, gorgeous views, clean and well appointed rooms, and super friendly staff. Four of us stayed in a deluxe condo with a private deck facing the bay, and we had plenty of space. The kitchen had everything we needed. There was even a community BBQ available for us to grill up the trout we caught at the lake. The staff are really great at anticipating the needs of the guests. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2011
Reviewed April 29, 2011

I have been a visitor of the Landmark inn three times now and have enjoyed myself each time. The location is fantastic, being so close to all the restaurants and shops. I've been lucky enough to stay in a ocean view condo each time I have booked my get away. Whether it is summer and sitting on the deck with a glass of wine...or winter curled up on the couch in front of the fireplace the views are amazing. I enjoy having a kitchen that allows you to watch the ocean while you make your dinner! In the time between my stays it is obvious that improvements have been made and that has only added to the overall ambience. Whenever I have returned I am greeted like an old friend and for me that is a huge point in the managers favor! I can't wait to take another weekend off on orcas and when I do I know just where I'll stay!

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank Sloanebree
bcchik
Reviewed February 17, 2011

The waterfront condo we stayed in gave us a wonderful view of the sunrise. My group of friends all felt comfortable in the clean, well stocked unit. We had everything we needed to make dinner and relax. It's walking distance to shops. The staff were very flexible to give us what we needed for a great price. The only "complaint" is that the pillow-top bed was too soft for my comfort.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Bellingham, Washington
Reviewed November 1, 2010

My work has me spending time at the Landmark Inn at Eastsound every couple weeks. I find the cleanliness, professionalism, quality and management is very good. I highly recommend this location to anyone for any type of stay.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank janigrin06
Seattle
Reviewed July 9, 2010

We stayed two nights at the Landmark Inn. We were in a side unit and with the window's open, the traffic noise was awful. There was no air conditioning and no fans in the units, so impossible to close the windows and not be hot. The traffic started at 6 AM and was mostly loud trucks..not what you would expect from a small Island get away. Also the hotel is right on the small airport flight plan, and the first morning, we were awoken at 6 AM with a loud small plane overhead. The spaciousness of the suites are nice (two bedrooms/full kitchen/living area/deck). The shops and restaurants are within walking distance and there is a nice park across the way. But for the price (almost $200 a night) we expected a bit more in terms of quiet get-away.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Vancouver, WA
Reviewed March 26, 2010

If you know the San Juans then you know it is sometimes difficult to find the perfect spot, but I think my wife and I did. Or rather the friends of ours who recommended it did, but now it's definitely our spot too. My wife and I met in Bellingham, WA in 2002 and one of our first weekend trips together was bicycling the San Juan Islands. We tend to go back 2-3 times a year, sometimes just us and sometimes with friends. Although we love some of the spots in Friday Harbor and San Juan Island, the quiet beauty and charm of Orcas is unsurpassed. For a few years now we have tried several houses and properties on the island and haven't found "the spot" until a friend recommended Eastsound Landmark Inn. We have passed by it dozens of times and never thought to stop but I'm glad we did. The location is perfect. Sometimes after a long hike or bike ride, its nice to have someone else cook, so we loved being so close to Eastsound. The staff was very helpful in directing us to the best places to go and gave us a new perspective of the island. The rooms were perfect. They were comfortable, clean, and had the feeling of home. There were 6 of us in the group and we all had the best time. I truly feel everyone going to Orcas should consider Eastsound Landmark Inn. It is worth a try.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank JandBHamilton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eastsound
Outlook Inn on Orcas Island
#9 of 10 in Friday Harbor
Roche Harbor Resort
Roche Harbor Resort
#1 of 9 in Friday Harbor

Been to Landmark Orcas Island? Share your experiences!