“Super fast and great quality breakfast”
Review of Island Skillet

Island Skillet
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Eastsound
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are Orcas Islands Premiere spot for breakfast and lunch. Staring Jan 20th please join us for dinner as well Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 5:30pm-8pm...
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Well priced, delicious and fast! What more could anyone want when arriving on the 7:00 am ferry!!!! Coffee was delicious and servers were friendly and efficient! Food was really outstanding too! This was our best breakfast on the island!!!!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

One of the best breakfasts on the island. We enjoyed all our meals, the eggs were terrific, great home fries, excellent value considering the quality of the food, excellent location in the center of town and top quality service, great place

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food is great, the service is great, and the atmosphere is great. One can just not say enough about Island Skillet.

It is interesting to note the this restaurant has the same owners as the Dear Harbor Restaurant.

I am very glad that my friends and I ate here. We enjoyed this place, and will be back in the future.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Since we only ate breakfast one place on Orcas, I can't say how it compares. But compared to some really great breakfasts we've had elsewhwere it was pretty good. Eggs Benedict had a nice slice of ham and a tasty hollindaise as good as anywhere I've had it. Chorizo burrito and scramble were just "ok" per husband and son. My son's chocolate chip pancake stole the show and hubby says he would order it again instead. Service was great. Coffee is served with international House creamers, a nice touch and great coffee. Ambiance is lacking, but they have an outdoor option which is nice on sunny days. Most of all the portions were good for the price, a noteworthy point in a town where most dinners and more than a few lunches will run you $100 for 4 ppl.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband would disagree and give it more stars. My meal was good, but nothing outstanding. Service was fine.