“Great Place & Perfect Location!”
Review of Eastsound Suites

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eastsound
Eastsound Suites
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I made a reservation for my wife's birthday and we had a fantastic weekend. The suite is located in the heart of Eastsound with great sound views. We walked to a wonderful dinner at Allium and went to the farmers market for snacks and live music. The owners are great, very personable and also very professional as well. I'd highly recommend Eastsound Suites!

• Stayed: October 2011

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Me and four other gal pals had the opportunity to visit Orcas Island for the first time. After reviewing various lodging choices and reading Trip Advisor reviews, I chose Eastsound Suites for our group and am I glad that I did. Often times, pictures are deceiving but I have to say that the pictures of these accommodations are spot on and perhaps do not do the property justice. The spaciousness of our suite (we had the 2 bedroom arrangement) was perfect for the five of us. We especially liked having two bathrooms. The living room area and kitchen were equally spacious. The kitchen was well stocked with everything we would need to cook or prepare meals; we women were on vacation so we did not do a lot of cooking but we did enjoy cocktails and appetizers out on the balcony that overlooked Main Street with spectacular views of the bay. The furnishings, decor and artwork were beautiful; we also made use of the two-sided fireplace on chilly evenings. We did not use the steam shower but that was definitely a nice extra as were the plush terry robes. The location is perfect and we walked to restaurants every evening. The bakery down below was a pleasant surprise and we enjoyed fresh-baked, delicious pastries and rolls each morning. Extras like books, VHS tapes, and games were a nice touch. Carrie was a pleasure to work with; answering all my questions and making recommendations for us to enjoy our first trip to the island. I would definitely stay at Eastsound Suites again and would encourage anyone considering this property to do the same!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My sister, daughter and I stayed here for two nights and were so in love! The bakery next door is the most wonderful thing to wake up to - the view and location are amazing, and the accomdations are so lovely! The steam shower was a big hit! We loved how modern and comfortable it was. Definitely the best place to stay!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dori Y
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Just got back from an amazing trip to Orcas Island with my 9 year old daughter. It had been years since I was on Orcas, where I had spent a lot of time in the past. I'd previously stayed at several different hotels/B&Bs. Eastsound Suites was by far the best place I have ever seen/stayed on the island. Our room was spacious with every amenity you could need. From the steam shower to the whirlpool tub, to the spacious kitchen/living room, bedroom and high ceilings, it was so comfortable and tastefully decorated. The view out the windows overlooking the Ocean was incredible to wake up to, and the central location to the stores and coffee shops was perfect. I couldn't imagine myself staying anywhere else my next trip. Absolutely perfect for family or couples....

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jon R
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My family of 4 stayed at here and it was a wonderful accomodation. Comfortable beds and linens, great kitchen. Lovely little deck to hang out on a drink coffee. Ocean view. Right in the heart of Eastsound.

Room Tip: The master bedroom windows open up to the noise of the main street but things really quiet down earl...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Anne M
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Love the location, love the amenities and the view is excellent. If you're looking for a great place for a couple or a weekend away with friends this is your place. You can reserve either a one bedroom or two bedroom to share with friends. We love bringing food with us to eat a nice dinner and enjoy the atmosphere.

Room Tip: Bring friends to share the place with you and save money.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Teamstrannon
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The suite was wonderful - very clean, well equipped kitchen, incredible attention to detail. It was located right in the center of town, beautifully furnished, many "extras" (books, videos, bathrobes, mints, tea/coffee), jacuzzi in bathroom, lots of dresser space and closet space. A bit pricey, but worth every penny.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LizCNJ
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eastsound
Outlook Inn on Orcas Island
#3 of 11 in Friday Harbor
Landmark Orcas Island
Landmark Orcas Island
#3 of 12 in Eastsound

Been to Eastsound Suites? Share your experiences!