“Amazing Accommodation and Place”
Review of Eastsound Suites

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eastsound
Eastsound Suites
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Just got back from an amazing trip to Orcas Island with my 9 year old daughter. It had been years since I was on Orcas, where I had spent a lot of time in the past. I'd previously stayed at several different hotels/B&Bs. Eastsound Suites was by far the best place I have ever seen/stayed on the island. Our room was spacious with every amenity you could need. From the steam shower to the whirlpool tub, to the spacious kitchen/living room, bedroom and high ceilings, it was so comfortable and tastefully decorated. The view out the windows overlooking the Ocean was incredible to wake up to, and the central location to the stores and coffee shops was perfect. I couldn't imagine myself staying anywhere else my next trip. Absolutely perfect for family or couples....

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jon R

Reviewed August 6, 2012

My family of 4 stayed at here and it was a wonderful accomodation. Comfortable beds and linens, great kitchen. Lovely little deck to hang out on a drink coffee. Ocean view. Right in the heart of Eastsound.

Room Tip: The master bedroom windows open up to the noise of the main street but things really quiet down earl...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Anne M
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Love the location, love the amenities and the view is excellent. If you're looking for a great place for a couple or a weekend away with friends this is your place. You can reserve either a one bedroom or two bedroom to share with friends. We love bringing food with us to eat a nice dinner and enjoy the atmosphere.

Room Tip: Bring friends to share the place with you and save money.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Teamstrannon
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The suite was wonderful - very clean, well equipped kitchen, incredible attention to detail. It was located right in the center of town, beautifully furnished, many "extras" (books, videos, bathrobes, mints, tea/coffee), jacuzzi in bathroom, lots of dresser space and closet space. A bit pricey, but worth every penny.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LizCNJ
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My husband and I spent four nights at Eastsound Suites while on the island for a wedding in July. We loved it and highly recommend it. The furnishings are beautiful and comfortable. We felt at home as soon as we walked in. The location is excellent, right in the heart of downtown. There was some street noise during the day on Saturday and Sunday because the town is busy, but it was quiet at night. It's a large condo, well equipped for entertaining, and we were able to host a few friends over for cocktails one evening. Everyone was amazed at our find.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kristen O
Reviewed November 1, 2011

The location is absolutely perfect and the decor is beautiful! The owners were very accommodating and we would definitely stay there again. The steam shower is wonderful!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank LisaH678
Reviewed October 14, 2011

After one week at Eastsound Suites I will give it my best recommendation! Nearby "everything" in Eastsound. I do hope to come back to the suites and to enjoy Eastsound and the Island! As a kayaker I would also recommend "Body Boat Blade" if You do want to develop Your paddling skills !

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo