“Ultimate relaxation”
other travelers have booked this property
Main Living Room ceiling and skylight (futon not there anymore) Kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Magical Forest House
Main Living Room ceiling and skylight (futon not there anymore)
Kitchen
Between Tubroom/Kitchen
Tubroom
Skylight
Bathroom
Tower
Tower Stairs
Extra bed or couch nook on the second story of tower
reading, meditation, hang out in second story of tower
Bedroom skylight
looking down from the second story tower Deck
From the large deck looking back at Tower
Exterior at twilight
Night time at Hobbit land
Spectacular Sunset in Eastsound
Parking and neighborhood shot--very private and woodsy
Community Beach down the street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jim C
“Ultimate relaxation ”
Reviewed July 9, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The beautiful views of the water, the islands and Mt. Baker were unexpected. And if you sleep in the tower you'll get front row seats to the sunrise.

Moonbeamm...
Orlando, Florida
“Magical place”
Reviewed June 5, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I read about this specific propert before I even knew of the San Juans. I booked it as far in advance as Suzanne would let me to get it for our honeymoon. When we arrived, Suzanne had a sweet personalized Welcome Sign and some delicious chocolate. This property is so cool- any kid would go crazy to sleep in that tower. I felt super guilty for leaving our daughter behind. Suzanne is obviously eco conscious and health conscious- all of the supplies and cookware and teas are organic and non toxic. That made me really happy. There is so much charm in and out of the house and the drive in is dreamy. I was expecting the tub to be big enough for two but it is not. We both deeply enjoyed our baths separately anyway. The only thing I was hoping for was more wildlife around the property-- all we saw were some Robins and one dark eyed junco bird. Maybe some bird and hummingbird feeders could attract more for others to enjoy? Anyway, It was an amazing place to spend a couple days on this majestic, pristine, charming island. We will never forget it! Suzanne was so helpful in our correspondence leading up to our trip and only a text away while we were there.

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks Cynthia for taking the time to review Forest House. So glad you enjoyed!! In response to hummingbird feeder... I have considered having a feeder but my conscious just won't let me feed sugar to them. Thanks for the feedback!!
Resort107...
“Perfect Island Getaway”
Reviewed May 27, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The Forest House was truly magic and made for the perfect getaway after a long winter. The house is an amazing example of a hand built home with interesting details everywhere. Immaculately clean and well appointed with everything we needed. Thank you Suzanne, everything exceeded our expectations.

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks so much for taking the time to review and so glad you enjoyed it, come anytime again when or if it works for you. S
brandyart...
Jackson, Mississippi
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 23, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The Forest House has to be one of the most interesting houses I have ever stayed in. It is beautiful and the architecture is just amazing. If you haven't had the opportunity to stay in this house, then I suggest you book it.

doulakell...
Port Orchard, Washington
“Waited A Year And It Was Worth It!”
Reviewed April 24, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Each year my husband and I plan an "annibirthary" weekend in April. Our wedding anniversary and both our birthdays fall in April. We switch off years on the planning and the goal is to pick a place the other one would enjoy. Last May, just two weeks after our 2016 annibirthary weekend, I saw Suzanne's house on TV and knew immediately this was where we'd be spending our 2017 weekend. I contacted her and we put the dates on the calendar but she wouldn't even take my money that far out. :) In November, we touched base again and I told her I was still in for April 2017.

All that to say that this weekend had been building for a year. There was a lot to live up to. My husband had no idea where we were going. Neither of us had ever been to Orcas Island. Lots and lots of expectations for this trip.

And they were all met. Suzanne's house is EXACTLY as pictured. It is unique and beautiful and magical. She welcomed us at the door and there were also signs personally welcoming us to the house including a note that said "Happy Annibirthary". She made it feel like we were the only ones who had ever stayed there. It felt so personal and welcoming.

Over the year, Suzanne and I communicated several times. She was always so nice and easy to work with and it was great to be able to give her a hug when we arrived. :)

The house is beautiful, the trees are amazing, the views are stunning. The weekend was everything I could have hoped for and more.

Thanks for the wonderful hospitality Suzanne and for a fun year of anticipation and a wonderful weekend of expectations met! :)

Apr 28, 2017
Kelli, I am so glad you both came and enjoyed. Thanks for sharing your experience here !! Best always, Suzanne
thatstake...
“BEYOND AMAZING”
Reviewed January 18, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

AMAZING!! The Treehouse was beyond our expectations and imagination! Truly an escape into another time and place! The tree house had many details tiny and large to keep us amazed and in wonder !! Very quiet and relaxing and magical! Suzanne answered all our questions and made sure our stay was special!! Exceptional customer service and a place we wish too return too over and over !! Thank you Suzanne for sharing your treehouse with others!! A must be on top 10 bucket list ...

Jan 19, 2017
Thanks for taking the time to write a review of your experience. I am soooooooo happy it was a wonderful experience. Come back anytime it works for you! Suzanne
Reviewed November 16, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Traveling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Nov 17, 2016
So glad you could come and you enjoyed it. Thanks for taking the time to review and also come back anytime it works for you, I would love to have you again. I could feel you and your sister's appreciation with the way you left the house. Thanks so much!!!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing