“Lovely Quaint Restaurant On the Water”

Madrona Bar and Grill
Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Eastsound
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My family and I were celebrating my mother's birthday on Orcas Island. We ate at Madrona Bar and Grill, and it was great. I had the fried oysters, which were right out of the water, and the fish and chips with freshly caught cod. And best of all the restaurant is on the water and the view is so beautiful.

2  Thank ColinGunderson

Reviewed March 23, 2013

It was interesting to visit a restaurant in a building that used to be an automobile repair garage when I was growing up. Food (fish and chips) was good and the view is outstanding. The building is built out over the beach, offering great views of Eastsound bay. Prices are in keeping with a tourist village. (Fish and chips with a beer under $20)

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I stumbled upon Madrona during our recent trip to Orcas. I ordered the fish tacos and he the Bacon-Blue Cheese burger. Both were outstanding! The service was amazing and we ended up going there again the next day since we liked it so much. It has a great view of the water and the Happy Hour pricing was great too. Enjoy!

1  Thank WineLVR011
Reviewed March 10, 2013

we had the fish and chips. everything on the plate was grossly greasy and made us both nauseated. do not ever order this.

1  Thank squidmo
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I often eat the same favorites, the clam chowder, the mushroom swiss burger or the fish. They now tend to cook the burger longer than the requested medium-rare, which takes it down a star.

1  Thank orcasgal